View Single Post
Old 2004-08-09, 03:55   Link #10
dead end33

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboGod
okay, then i'll make my reccomendation list longer. ^_^

Bakuretsu Hunters (also known as Sorcerer Hunters) is one that i'm suprised i forgot to mention, if you like pervert humor, this one is hularious. It is about a guy who asks every girl he sees to go on a date except for the two girls that are actually in love with him. He is afraid of those 2 girls because they are into S&M. XD (well, the plot of the show is actually something else completely, more of a magical fantasy type show)
Dirty Pair is pretty damn funny. It is quite old, so it might be hard to find.
Gunsmith Cats is funny, or at least the manga is... i've never seen the anime to tell the truth. ^_^;;
Master Mosquiton made me laugh alot, something about a vampire being at the mercy of a power-hungry human girl that has so much potential for comedy.
Combustible Campus Guardress is funny as hell, but so far i've only seen the first OVA.
Getbackers is mostly action, but has lots of light-hearted comic relief, expecially one episode where the getbackers go on a beach vacation, very little of the main characters are atually shown that episode, but the side characters do some of the most hularious things.
gunsmith cats is a pretty good anime but it is only like three episodes long but it pretty good more action than comedy and i started to watch getbackers but it got licensed and im flat broke