View Single Post
Old 2012-05-27, 02:59   Link #400
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkark07 View Post
Yeah, I agree with you but I think Nasu allowed him to live because he wanted to make him change after what happened to him. Well, at least he got what he deserved in Fate and HF.
Problem is, we never get to see what happens to him. We hear it from Shirou, and well ...

I just find it aggravating that the guy does all these horrible, irredeemable things and then manages to get out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
First one is clear fanwank. You can't kill Zouken, unless you kill Sakura. Since you know, he's in her heart.
What I meant was that he got Gil to destroy Zouken's body. It does explain why he went to the basement in the first place. And why Sakura spends so much time in the hospital (other than her being a false grail and what not)

Quote:
It took Kotomine to spend all his command spells (which equals a miracle each) to clear Sakura of her worms except the Crest of Worms.
Didn't the narration point out that he still had some (Command Seals) on his hand unused since the last war during the Assassin/Zouken fight? I think that he might have left the Crest of Worms there intentionally, and only removed what was necessary for her condition to stabilize back then.

Quote:
You can only save Saber in Fate (she is going to Avalon there).
And Illya. And Saber is going to Avalon anyways---actually scratch that, Saber is already in Avalon thanks to the Nasulogic involved with the time travel and the contract she made only taking her from minutes before her death to be summoned in the timeline where she had already died in an became a Heroic Spirit.

Quote:
You can only save Archer in UBW.
Well, it's a little ... different for Archer, since it's more like his soul was put at ease (He realized he wasn't wrong) but pointed out that he was probably going to forget it on the next summoning. And the ones saved in UBW were Saber (even if Shirou thought he didn't, his fight with Archer (and her seeing herself in EMYIA) and her seeing what the Grail really was made her realise her mistake and give up on it and accept her destiny) and, well, Shinji since he dies in every other route (but lives in this one for some damn reason ...)
Quote:
You can only save Sakura in HF.
Pretty much ...

... which is pretty strange, but I guess it's because her situation is more trickier to deal with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
Archer never really gets saved. All the Servants are just copies of the original, so he would never really know any of it happened.

The next time EMIYA gets summoned, he'll be back to square one.
Well, he also does imply that Counter Guardians retain some memories that are necessary for their job. It's unlikely that he will still remember the entire war, but he might have some faint images stored in his head.