View Single Post
Old 2013-04-20, 20:21   Link #21
Dr. Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm dreading the next episode, since it looks like it will focus on Kirino. If even that one managed to be good however, then maybe I'll be able to enjoy this season fully.
I think it's safe to say that Kirino will become a very different person this season; the second season is bringing the entire story to a close, so it's a given that her character development is going to accelerate in the weeks to come. I wouldn't count on enjoying the very next episode if Kirino is a dealbreaker for you, though; she's still her same old Season 1 self for the moment.

It seems like the Neko family is the only one where all the siblings are pleasant. Kyosuke is a good guy, Kirino's a bitch (though I still love her). Saori's big sister is a bipolar part-time bitch, Saori is a full-time sweet girl. Kanako's older sister is awesome, Kanako herself is the One *** to Rule Them All. The Nekos, on the other hand... Kuroneko is very endearing, and Lolineko is a perfectly cute and innocent little sister. Just another fact to support my thesis that Kuroneko is the best.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-04-20 at 20:40. Reason: -_-;'