View Single Post
Old 2010-12-27, 11:53   Link #103
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by eplipswich View Post
This is confirmed. In fact, there is a video on Youtube that shows that Ayatsuji wasn't fooled by Risa in the game. Just search under "Amagami ps2" and the first video pretty much is the one.

Of course, spoilers are expected in that video, so you are forewarned.
Ah, thanks. I definitely like Tsukasa's original reaction better. Poor Risa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
You guys have no problem with Junichi declaring that he "loved" Risa after spending a grand total of 15 minutes with her? ^_^;

The story had only one episode to work with, so I'm willing to cut Risa a bit of slack, but sorry - that's too quick for me. Going for "let's date to get to know each other better" would have been more convincing IMHO.

Anyway, a good time/performance ratio. 8/10, ending this arc in the upper third, but that's as far as it goes. Comparing Risa to the top arcs feels absurd to me.
Yes and no.

It certainly seems way too fast from our perspective, but in-universe, Junichi's spent just as much time with Risa as with the other girls. "Let's date to get to know each other better" is exactly what happened, Risa confessed at the very beginning of the episode and started (un)officially going out with Junichi a lot sooner than the other heroines, thus they had more time to become intimate. The anime team did a great job with the limited time they had (unlike in other arcs). They focused on Risa rather than her relationship with Junichi so that we, the viewers, would understand what Junichi came to love about her.

Risa is definitely my favorite girl now. One episode was enough to make me fall in love with her (so why wouldn't Junichi? ). She's incredibly cute and very funny. Her dedication to Junichi (some would say obsession) is very endearing, she'll go to any length for him.

And while this was without a doubt the best episode of the series for me, I wouldn't go as far as to say it was the best arc (there is a difference). However, if this arc had been as long as the others, then it most definitely would have become my favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
Yea...

Spoiler for beware of the text:

Anyways... the episode itself is kinda funny... with the repeating scenes with the girls, LOL.
And she did "apologize" to the other girls... (tho I was surprised that she didn't get slapped by any of the girls... guess the other girls were just tooo nice to do so...)
The girl from two years ago wasn't his girlfriend. Their date on Christmas eve was to be their first one. According to Risa, it wasn't even a real date, she only invited him to make fun of him in front of her friends (laughingbitches.jpg). Risa was also invited, that's why she knew about her scheme.