View Single Post
Old 2010-12-28, 02:37   Link #110
eplipswich
The Anime Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
Well.... guess I messed up on the girlfriend part...
I thought they were already together LOL...

But still... Risa said she knew because she was invited...
That still doesn't explain why the "other girl" had waited for a large amount of time?

Really... if you were going to invite someone just to make fun of the person... why would you even wait for a really long time when everyone else is already gone?

This makes it seem like Risa is lying... and she did it because she actually wanted to be the one to date Junichi... which turns out to be a success after 2 years of blackmailing work...
The "waited for a large amount of time" can be that she waited with her friends for a large amount of time, you know...She didn't explicitly say she waited for him alone. And after all, her reaction to Junichi when they met again after 2 years is just plain weird, meaning to say after having waited for a large amount of time, she probably just shrugged and may also realize Junichi might have figured it all out all along (and probably just asked Junichi for the fun of it while still having no signs of any breakdown). If "the other girl" truly loves Junichi, she wouldn't be behaving so normally this way even after 2 years.

In summary, her reaction just gives it all away. And hence there is some truth in what Risa said, if not the whole truth.

I only watch highly recommended animes ~ ~