View Single Post
Old 2011-01-03, 05:50   Link #119
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

I guess people are saying it's the best episode because it packs it all in a single episode instead of sometimes unnecessarily dragging it on for 4 eps.

I thought it was alright, but the new girl basically cheated her way.

She's cute and all, but cheering for her kind of feels like cheering for a cheater.

Instead of 4 hard long eps, it's 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
To consider Risa evil or not really depend on what happened two years ago and if you believe her or not. If you believe her then she's not really eveil but if you don't then she is. Personnaly, I don't think it's a lie mainly because this episode is called "Truth". Futhermore, for me it's really strange for this girl (Makihara)to talk so casually to Junichi.

Now it doesn't change the fact that what she did to the other 6 heroines is bad and it's true that she's a little crazy too

But I don't thnk she's a bad girl. Just a girl who is crazily in love with Junichi.
Makihara being casual to Junichi probably makes sense she is his sempai and maybe they were going for a test-date or something. And if Risa lied to both, Makihara probably was the first victim.

Either way, I think it is kind of dangerous to trust someone who is in fact willing to lie to everyone just for the truth. It is kind of ironic. Because the 'truth' in question may only pertain to Risa herself. I won't be surprised if she in fact did victimize EVERYONE just to get her way. Even from her stalker antics to getting hooked just because of a milk-drinking incident, that just raises all kinds of red flags. I suppose that's why she can be called a 'bad ending' character.

I guess they did portray her in a better light in this episode, but one can't really just say outright that Makihara really is as evil as Risa put it. Especially considering Risa basically lied the whole episode. We don't even know if her stalker/milk reasoning were the absolute truth. In fact, it may be just as logical to deduce they are lies as well. As for Makihara, I don't know. Risa's reasoning that Makihara invited Risa isn't definite proof. For all we know, Risa stalked way back then as well. Or maybe Makihara was open about saying she was going to hang out with Junichi. Just going by Risa's words is too one sided. That is about a vague an ending as it can get, though I guess if the writers just wanted to wrap it in a pretty bow, I guess it can work. But it's kind of hard to trust Risa so completely when she has a knack for lying...

All that said, either what she did was heroic or sheer evil. Also the logic gap in that both Makihara and Junichi somehow coudln't find out about eachother or contact eachother at all is a bit of a stretch as well. Or maybe it was some tragic triple tragedy? lol

What kind of ending can one call this? Schrodinger Cat End?

Last edited by SuperKnuckles; 2011-01-03 at 06:41.