View Single Post
Old 2008-12-01, 08:36   Link #62
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxtail View Post
Ok, is it just me or is there something a little wrong with Index being moved around every year to a grown man who happens to develop really STRONG feelings for her? How many years has she been having her memory wiped and how many grown men have taken care of her? I dunno, it just seems kinda creepy and gross.
QFT. I wanna start calling this series "The Pedo Anime". Can we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshengchao View Post
I can't help find faults with this anime so.. sue me.

Spoiler for Episode:
For the ability of a minor/mini-arc villain, they sure chose something so complicated. The dynamics of Mars Agna are too vague and I doubt they even thought clearly about how it works. It kinda feels like they want something flashy. Sure Mars Agna looks cool, but from how they presented it, it kinda feels like they didn't bother fleshing out / figuring out its dynamics. And probably it's not worth it since this is just a min-arc villain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimmy88 View Post
Even if Izzard used the Ars Magna to save Index, I dont think he couldve done it because he wasnt aware that there was no limit.

As for Izzard not thinking of thinking of that though, i'll pass it off and say to myself that the simplest solutions are often overlooked.
I was under the impression that his thoughts would only become reality if he really did believe it. Meaning he couldn't save Index because he didn't really believed he could in as much as he couldn't produce a vampire because he didn't really believed they exist. Or so that's the only way it makes a bit of sense for me

And for the love of God, why is it that everyone is trying to save Index? Will every villain we'll encounter involve someone trying to save Index? Seriously, Himegami >>>>> Index

And I'm betting next arc Touma gets another loli... Hey doc, Touma doesn't have a nurse fetish, he's a lolicon
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote