View Single Post
Old 2012-05-27, 12:52   Link #289
koalatea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
I don't like it because it's too predictable for a tomboyish girl like Zessica to lose to the "Good girl" like Mikono which is used way too often in Anime and that Zessica is simply more developed in her regard for why she loves Amata compared to Mikono. They even have Zessica say that in episode 17 that she's not the type of girl guys want to settle with, just get in bed since many guys have shown an interest in her but only her body and could care less about her as a person. Which may be another reason she loves Amata because he isn't interested in her body like that at all, unless she's teasing him, and is just a really nice guy that's always around that appreciates her for being herself.

Mix is actually very popular despite her getting far less screen time compared to Mikono and Zessica. Her romance with Andy was extremely predictable(He makes holes, she fills them) but they at least managed to get it to work despite less screen time.
I rather honestly have Amata/Mikono, which a lot of people seem to hate. :I I don't mind Amata/Zessica, it's just Kagura/Mikono that bugs me. Mostly because Mikono looks more scared to me then romantically interested, while Kagura just seems to love her because of her scent.