View Single Post
Old 2012-11-19, 16:12   Link #406
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Shizuku's behavior during the first half of episode 8 irritated me quite a bit (she can be really cold sometimes). Thankfully, she made amends afterwards so everything turned out all right. I even feel like she took a big step forward, as both her relationship with Natsume and Haru progressed. She's slowly starting to understand her own feelings.

I wish Haru would receive that kind of development as well. Shizuku is slowly changing whereas he's still the same rough and impulsive person he was at the beginning of the series. His relationship with Shizuku is never going to work if he doesn't put in more effort. He could start with trying not to punch people everytime he gets pissed (you'd think inadvertently hitting Shizuku two times would make him reflect on his actions).

I'm not sure what to think of Yamaken yet. He came across as an asshole at first, but I liked the way he defended Shizuku even though he was obviously scared of Yuzan (now that one is definitely an asshole). There's some good in him. I could see him becoming Haru's #1 rival, although I currently can't imagine how he'd be able to win Shizuku's favor. She's hard to approach.

I still feel incredibly bad for Oshima. Her heart pretty much gets crushed every time she has a talk with Haru. Poor girl ;_;. It's a shame Yamaken interrupted their conversion after she finally mustered up the courage to confess to Haru. I would have liked how he would have handled this.