Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-09, 01:33   Link #21384
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Everything from the 2nd half of the 12th episode on needs to be redux and not just becuase I still have a healthy bit of rage for the end of ep 12... >.> *borrows Yukari's voodoo dolls*

~*~

Tsukune: ... I can't...I just can't imagine that Omote is gone ... forever ...

Inner: *looking at Tsukune, a slightly pained look on her face* **Why does he pine for Omote so...? Aren't I more than enough? Does my strength and beauty count for nothing?** Tsukune...Omote was just a part of me - of me. The Akashiya Moka you see before you was the one who got sealed, not the other way around.

Tsukune: ... But wasn't she a part of you?

Inner: **Oh how I want to kick him for his obstinance! But ... I can't... not this time... not for this. Because, I miss her too...** *chuckles sadly* I wonder, Tsukune, if I should ever disappear, would you miss me as much as you miss Omote...

Tsukune: *turns pale* ... Do you mean...!?

Inner: *chuckles again* Fear not Tsukune, I don't plan on leaving here voluntarily any time soon.

**She turns to look out over the forest but her eyes are sad and she does not speak much after that...**

~*~

Tsukune: Little did I know, that was the last time that I saw Inner Moka... She disappeared some time after supper. No one knew where she had gone. I thought that I knew despair when Omote disappeared right in front of me... It was nothing like when I found out that Inner too, had been taken from me as well...
Well, I have to say that if something like that happens in cannon, I would have a major rage moment .

So, I hope that Ikeda won't take you're idea into consideration Tempest

Speaking about Inner Moka, I hope that she will have some role near the conclusion of the current arc, and won't be simply reduced to the Damsel in Distress role that she currently has (as Outer Moka). Of course, all of that depends on how Alucard's awakening is going to be resolved along with the breaking of Moka's Rosario...

Well, considering what the breaking of Moka's Rosario means, I still think that Tsukune will come at the last possible second and prevent Moka's Rosario from being completely broken, but of course there is still the possibility that Ikeda would want Outer Moka to disappear (naturally, as an independent personality, since I believe that she will still be a part of the "real Moka's" personality), but naturally, it doesn't mean that it will be a smooth transition - but I think that the possibility of both Moka's merging in the current arc is pretty small, because Alucard being fully awoken, before Tsukune arrives there, would mean that we won't see him fighting Akua - and after such a huge build up to that fight, I doubt that Ikeda would do something like, not making Akua and Tsukune fight each other.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote