View Single Post
Old 2011-08-15, 01:24   Link #96
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrz View Post
i just finished this anime not too long ago

few questions

1- who was the guy at the computer room and what happend to him(killed?), and why was he turning NPC's into shadows, because he wanted to get rid of the love in that world??

2- since the novels were completed after the anime started, is the anime's ending different from the novels? or are the stories still the same

3- why cant they hurt npcs?
- He was the Programmer, waiting for his long lost love to return to the Afterlife. He turned NPCs into shadows that would attack humans when too much love existed in the Afterlife. Turning them into NPCs strips them of the ability to love, therefore lowering the amount of love to "safe" levels. He's just mad his girl hasn't come back after some million years.
Yuri's headshot prob killed him, but like everyone else there, I'm sure he just reincarnated and went back to his spot to wait for his love.
- The novels are a prequel to the anime, so they end before the anime begins. It's all one story linked together.
- I assume because they don't want to gather unwanted attention from Angel and any other "police" patrolling the Afterlife by killing NPCs, who aren't supposed to die.