View Single Post
Old 2012-06-04, 00:43   Link #3176
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Took a short break from the PS3 and played "Shining Hearts" on the PSP. The anime series starting up made me go back to it. I've seen Lorna, Melty, and Shaomei's endings and...well, those were my priorities.LOL I'll take my time with the other characters.

As far as my PS3 games go...

Tales of Vesperia:
I am now a 100 hours into it and...still havent cleared it. Unfortunately I initiated the Fel Arms event so now I have to fight the powerful 3rd form of the boss and...I've got my @$$ kicked twice. orz. So I exited the dungeon and went around doing side quests and leveling up. Spent about 5 hours just trying to finish the Dog Map side quest...dont know why I was so obsessed with it but I guess when I had 90% of the map done then I just had to finish it.

Leveling up became MUCH easier when I discovered that one of the effects of Patty's random effect arte "Critical Moment" included 10x EXP. Went to the colosieum and gained like 20 levels through the party battles and then went onto the 100 enemy challenge with my leveled up characters...which wasnt a challenge at this point.(except for Raven and Estelle...I had a bit of trouble with them)

Though I must admit, a game that I've put 100 hours into and still got plenty more to do is a game that was well worth importing at the full retail price. LOL

Looking forward to my second playthrough.

Hyper Dimension Neptune:
I just want to get this game over with and off my plate. Only reason I got this one was because I wanted to play "Neptune Mk.II". Its starting to get really tedious. I was really pissed off when I went online to discover the "Share" system that isnt explained in the game nor the instruction guide...I was stuck on Lastation for quite some time til I learned that I HAD to move onto another area. orz Not to mention not being able to use Gust-chan and Nippon Ichi-chan...why'd they even put them into the story and your party if you actually cant use them in the battle without the DLC?!?! GRRGH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izayoi View Post

Mostly sample of stuff before ETRIAN ODYSSEY 4 releasing on July 05. I wish I could preorder but I can't. I keep throwing money at the screen but the game just won't come out faster!Oh god, can't contain the excitement. <3 Etrian Odyssey series.
Have you given the "7th Dragon" series a try then? Its fairly similar, just no need to make maps. So unless map making was part of your joy then you may enjoy it.

Last edited by shinku no kage; 2012-06-04 at 01:11.
shinku no kage is offline   Reply With Quote