View Single Post
Old 2011-06-18, 01:52   Link #2
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
You're the 120129th person to say that, it's another "Wolverine" movie. They already tossed in 2/3 of the book in part 1, which left me well unimpressed, meaning all that's left is the 'final battle', where they get to abuse SFX to the max and make it into some LOTR style warzone now xD

I also see extra scenes that are purely a Hollywood liberty (alike Dumbledore's death and Snape's confession which pissed me off majorly in 6), so for those who've never read the book, do enjoy the final movie to cap the entire series over this last 7 years.

For the rest of us, whether you love it or hate the movies or like me, watch them with a crapload of salt and just feel nostalgic at British accents, slang and humour, here's hoping they at least visually amaze us and take our breath away with the emotional scenes (and there are plenty)

There's a couple of scenes I'm worried about how they'll portray it (make it stupidly cheesy and superficial) otherwise, lips shut, waiting eeeeagerly for July
(FMA2 movie, HP 7pt 2 and Naruto movie 5, wheee~~~)

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote