View Single Post
Old 2012-07-01, 04:13   Link #3084
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Yet Accelerator later regrets what happened and that he had the power to stop it all but chose not to.
Nope, Accelerator doesn't have the power to stop it at all and he full knew what it means to go against the dark side because he is from the dark side. Mikoto acting alone is foolish for not asking for help or even go suicidal to just make the project stop. True it elevates her on the guilt but the point is she is not guilty to begin with Your not getting my point. It looks to me the you watch the railgun anime so I'll use that one. The last arc is a day or two before Mikoto first saw her clone. Remember the last arc that should have teach Mikoto to trust her friends and don't act alone? and don't say to me that she is only trying to protect them because her friends use that against her too that and even in the level of danger is different (from the pov of Kuroko on volume 08) she shouldn't take the blame for something she is not even aware of which is foolish act. She also confronts Harumi from that level up arc but she didn't learn on the others fault at all. She even tried to correct them the irony of it.

And Accelerator is blamed for the mistakes of his past and he knew it but for the better who made him like that to begin with? the dark side of the academy city. Him being raised by Kihara Amata doesn't even help at all. I won't try to sugar coat his sins that he committed by killing thousands of clones that didn't even count the people who fall by his hands before that whole level 6 plan even started. That is his sin he was been made into that and even if he is smartest guy around. An innocent tainted by darkness or a white color been mix with a droplet of darkness will become gray. And for now Accelerator is GRAY. While Touma with memory wipe is color WHITE. He is not originally WHITE. HE is also GRAY because he saw the darkness when Index was being hunted and he even tried to ABANDON HER. Touma having memory lost would just be wiping his hands of from his sins and the people that get harm thanks to his bad luck which is the same for accelerator for people trying to mess with him when he was a kid and his power was just an automatic thing. Both heroes are GRAY for me. Though Touma with memory wipe is like Pontious Pilate or what ever his name is. Washing hands from his sin. And I won't blame Touma for his bad luck that leads to accidents. Nope, he doesn't remember it but Accerator remembers it all and still being repentance on it.

Now back to the point with Mikoto again. While the heroes of tamni verse are both in gray for me. I don't see Mikoto as gray at all. She is pure WHITE for me. Has sense of justice and even helps the others and also the whole level 6 shit plans event started with Mikoto trying to help the others.

My main point is Mikoto is innocent but she is making herself feel dirty which is foolish for me. Though I can't blame her for being tricked or feeling guilty her clones are being killed again and again. But I just can't see her justification on blaming herself that she is at fault here which she is not. Foolish if you ask me.

And nope Mikoto doesn't have a say on the matter with the DNA thing. Like I said the whole level 6 plan is a farce, a fake or an illusion been made by the Director. Even if she didn't agree before when she was a child. Their is no stopping the dark side for getting her DNA map.