otai

Send a message via MSN to otai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aebliss View Post
snip
Yay for the Climaxing of Setsubun. Always a pleasure. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Danchou isn't around to make a flowchart, but I'll post this here for now.

Spoiler for Day 6 Outline:

This day's gonna be real fun, I'll tell ya that.
Firstly, Melancholy Haruki-side; he truly sounds like a hot blooded guy. Haruhi however, was more like the usual undecided tsundere. "I like you, but I don't know about love, so I'm not letting you go until I'm sure..."

So about the stuff for Day 6: In, Haruhi's path, sounds like paranoid denial for Kyon "There's absolutely no problem here. No sir, no problem at all."

Despite it being out of season, I imagine Mitsuuru wearing an impractically long scarf as a shout out to John Smith. Victorian era clothing isn't that odd in the land of gothiloli. Well, most Victorian clothing for MEN isn't that odd anywhere else, just formal looking. Kyon getting angry at Small Mikuru is the first though.

Is there going to be an epic battle during the exorcism? Headphone wearing shinjin vs Nagato?

Itsuko's path sounds great. Natural tension all the way. Kyonko's path however, really starts with Haruki showing up. Naked. Probably yelling about the coming of God. Sorry, Haruki, but they've already got one.

I don't know about the cartoon hammer in bad end, though. Feels like a bit like trolling after extreme "normalness" earlier. If you want gory, Haruki should punch through Kyon with a drill that pierces the heavens. If you want a R rating, just have Haruki strangle Kyon; painful way to go. If you insist on the hammer, try, "I've always felt your humor fell flat!" or "Now the coffin's shut!".
otai is offline   Reply With Quote