View Single Post
Old 2012-06-07, 08:56   Link #649
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Xerxes is 13, I picked him from the street as a baby, because his mother was killed by a car, but ended up keeping him for the next 12 years. He is castrated, actually I had to help the doctor with the operation, and while he calmed down inside the house, he still behaved territorially when "playing" with cats and we (their caretakers) did not supervise them. That was the case with Mardonius (my mothers cat in the last pics), but within a month found some balance in their relationship and now share the territory (an apartment) and began playing and even cooperating to trick my mother. In any case, removing the reproductive organs of either sexes cats is not necessary as long as their owners can take care of their offspring, which is impossible in cities. It is very traumatic for the cat, but when their alternative is death on the street, I think that it justifies the decision.
Yes, I agree. Felix is too active and I am not able to watch over him most of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Any my cat.... Miming
Miming? Hahahaha, why did you call him Miming?

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote