View Single Post
Old 2013-12-02, 16:19   Link #4275
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Finished HHG Megami no Shuuen and i am not sure to say if it was that good. I think it's not better than the first Hyper Highspeed Genius, but still just as enjoyable like the first one

The good thing was that the mystery and the main routes of the 3 main heroines were very good and it served as a buildup for the final route. Some of the plot twists in those routes were done well

However the normal routes and the sub-heroine routes were definitely lacking, as it was just something fairly standard charage stuff that was too short. While it has 3 less sub-heroines than the previous game , the writing of this game's sub-heroine routes was just as weak in HHGX
Despite the good buildup to the final route, the route itself was for me a little disappointing. Especially the story elements that were referenced from the first HHG were sad to say underplayed

If you liked the first Hyper Highspeed Genius, then i am sure you will like HHG Megami no Shuuen though. But i am probably a little too critical on it because it was my most hyped game of this month

Spoiler for just to be safe, ending spoilers:
Guess it might be the problem they got with the writer. Consider since he commit some plagiarism and need to rewrite part of the story in less than a month.
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote