View Single Post
Old 2011-05-14, 13:06   Link #114
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
As I explained, the pronunciation in French isn't far from English, although the H is generally mute when saying it. Arguably, you wouldn't say "all mess" at all.
Yeah, but Riko does make prouncing like that sound fairly good . Of course since I long forgot any French I was taught can't feel as bothered by how the language got treated .

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
she did she did!

And yes, she's just toying with them

Remember when Riko said that Kinji's brother was in EU and if she doesn't stop Kinji will kill her. Riko replied that she still need kinji as a butei and a butei he is. He did run after Aria and ended up as a partner to her.
I'm sure she wanted to give them a chance to regroup and get the fight that she really wanted. While she was able to get a win over Aria in a 1 on 1 fight her goal was to win in the same kind of situation as her great-grandfather. Which meant going up against Holmes and her partner working together.

But anyways, I'm still amazed by the whole uniform parachute thing. Together with the explosives and you have one memorable escape .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Of course she'll win. She got the first kiss after all and now she's Kin-chan's official partner. And I mean, just look at the ED credits.
I'm sure things will work out for Aria. She's the female lead character, it's named after her, and the kind of adaptation it is probably helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoakeNoHikari View Post
What about Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka.

Granted, I didn't watch the anime, I only played er...visual novel, but I heard that that was the Minato ending.
I think the fact that this was a visual novel can explain the difference. With the novel there would only be one ending so if the series does well and sequels follow along then we should probably hit an Aria ending. With a visual novel they've got more endings to pick from so it wouldn't necessarily mean the expected female lead would win.