View Single Post
Old 2007-11-02, 13:52   Link #58
Fate_Archer
I'm blind not dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
That is my point, I always said Miata would instinctually realize what was going on, she might not understand it at an intellectual level, but she does understand that if she focuses she can blow right past it.
Right.

Quote:
I think that is when the manipulation was taking place, she uses her new found abilities with Yoki-sensing and Yoki-manipulation to put her opponents attacks exactly where she wants them.
It seems that her manipulation has grown stronger, but she was not only manipulating.
Most of the scenes, she was dodging and evading Miata's blows. She even tore her dress to have more mobility (and that was the sexiest thing that ever happened in this Manga).

I think that, now, with her new nature of seeing things, she has an even more higher chance to properly dodge and evade her enemy attacks.

Quote:
Yes, her Yoki-increase is as impressive as ever.
GARATEA POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Quote:
I don't think she will die either.
Amen brother.

Quote:
Lol, maybe not the next chapter, but they did kill Flora pretty quickly after introducing her.
Never liked Flora, and I don't get how so many people find her so cool. She is envy, think of her comrades as expendable and has a cold appearance. She is an obscure character.
But it's true, she died early. Hope Galatea won't share this same fate.

Quote:
Aren't we all

Quote:
Lol she will need your prayers from the looks of it.
And now is born a new religion: the cult of Galatea, goddess of Beauty and the new found awesomeness.

Quote:
Not really sure how people are getting the impression Miata is reacting like Priscilla, their reactions are quite different really, Miata was immediatly trying to finish her task and did not hesitate at all, and only grew upset when Galatea' was manipulating her, then she releases her Yoki to counter Galatea's technique, and is now forcing Galatea on the defensive.

By the looks of it, Miata has not even gone 10% yet. We can't even tell with Galatea anymore

Its going to be one intense battle, but I sense alot of potential for interruption
Yeah, next chapter we will probably have Galk and Sid interfering in this battle.

And that's where the Priss feeling is going to take control of Miata.
She won't listen to them.
Quote:
and if getting frustrated is a sign of awakening, Galatea looked pretty frustrated in the last panel too.
In the same way she was frustrated in the battle against Dauf, but she haven't lost control for a second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flar View Post
*cough* Flora *cough*
As I said, I don't think Flora fits in that category.

Ps: I'm sorry Flora fans, but that's my own opinion. I ask you to do not start a Holy War between the Flora's and Galatea's religion.