View Single Post
Old 2010-12-04, 14:39   Link #47
Anubis62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
When you add your own element to the story, it becomes fanfiction, that is a fact. You have yet to refute that, except by saying, "No its not"
When you fill in a plot hole its a fan adding fiction to the story, making it a fanfiction.
Again, your own words:

Quote:
Its only fanfiction if a fan makes something new, this is just rehashed Bleach, without the pretty pictures of buxomly lasses to make up for the terrible storyline.
What do you think 'rehashed Bleach' is?
And again, I've said THIS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis62 View Post
Well, it's made by a fan, and it is fiction...
In the end, it really does not matter what you wish to call it; only what you consider the content to be.
Sure, I'll judge a book's cover; but what's in between those covers is what really matters.
The purpose of the novelization is, always was, and always will be, to make Bleach better for us who see all those plotholes. Or, at least, to see how Bleach could be if it was better.
TBH, I don't really care what you want to call it. I'm simply defending my case for not selling it as a Fanfiction; because once you start selling it as one, it becomes one.
The 'Death Note BB Murder Cases' was a novelization, as well as fiction made by a "fan". Yet it is genuine canon. That is what I'm comparing my work to.

Quote:
Please improve your argument past just saying that its not fanfiction, you're being childish. You aren't making my points disappear, I'm just not continuing trolls I started in an effort to actually have a discussion with you, but if you want I can just go back to trolling and kill this thread. I'm not wasting my time, I'm wasting yours, thats the point of this.
And THAT'S not childish? At least I'm attempting to carry on a reasonable discussion; not being a malicious hypocrite. Teachers are meant to cure ignorance; not spread it via their actions.
EDIT: and if Trolling kills a conversation/thread, how can you defend doing it previously in an attempt to "carry on a reasonable discussion"??

Quote:
Originally Posted by maewie View Post
@Anubis62: You were the one talking about publishing...:P I still think you should talk to Kubo though.

Remember..we live in a material world
No I wasn't. What I said was that I'm NOT planning on publishing it.
And what is that whole thing about a material world? Is that implying that I need reminding of an object's solidity?
This thing is ON PAR with fanfiction at the present moment. Irregardless of what I/you/Gin calls it, it needs no more permission than anything else.
Sure, I might send a letter to TK just for kicks (or perhaps a serious investment), but that's a whole different story.

Last edited by Anubis62; 2010-12-04 at 14:50.