View Single Post
Old 2011-01-17, 12:01   Link #1945
Mughi
Wordy b@stard

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
The hickey was the turning point. How can you say it was not important or wanst bothering him when it obviously did as in if not for this back then when Shou was on him he might have kissed her or even more if not the image of hickey and his imagination playing. So it was very important as it still hurt him a whole great deal. Puzzles me how can you say it wasn't because it was the moment that changed everything back then.

As for hickey-tape argument - again I am saying that both are rumors (dont think the tape was too widely spread or known or else Eri and others would have known it) so it was mostly a rumor the target of which is her having sex, just like the hickey rumor would be - here is no difference if the evidence is not seen by many and thus it becomes just a rumor about girl having sex in both case. Just that the outcome is different - in Shou's case her feelings a trampled over and it is a s clear as it can be, in Yuki's case it is just her own opinion never making it clear with the guy (Utsu would be on the similar level as treatment if not for his friends and Risa slaps).

If the tape got so widely spread then its weird how no one else knows about it (Eri or her cousin). And if it went on the Internet then it is gone for good - you can go to whatever town you want and whatever country it will still find you (unless you are moving to complete province). Doesn't seem like its the case so not net, nor widely spread for others to pick it up. So mostly likely after a the few guys saw it it got destroyed (maybe by Touro himself) and it all became just a rumor that someone else saw the tape just like rumor like someone else saw the hickey. And you will never convince me that you can go around in school, particularly Japanese one with love bites, without getting rumors about it (she doesn't try to hide so really see no chance in hell it would not be picked up by some group of girls who like to gossip that every school has and will have).

Ink is making this world go round. How many people were killed because of ink, and how many will be because of it? Its a nature of human of getting agitated of various things even if it caused by just an ink.
OMG, OK, I give up with you on this situation. You're so completely planted in your own fantasy world of assuming that whatever you dream up is fact and that things we have no proof of are to be taken as given. You just want to be "right". End of line.
Mughi is offline   Reply With Quote