View Single Post
Old 2010-03-17, 09:22   Link #42
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtabby View Post
I'm wondering whether there's any chance of starting some sort of general discussion thread on here.

The reason I ask is that frankly, I can understand why the mods don't want to make this a completely open game, but I think it's perhaps gotten to the point where it's a bit too difficult to bring up anything new in this forum, and I wonder if that could be part of the reason why the activity level is pretty low. Response times for thread requests are pretty long which I think is a real momentum killer for getting discussions started. Basically, it seems like it's gotten so that the only way to quickly start a conversation is to somehow shoe horn the topic into another thread -and while I can see some point in limiting numbers of threads by putting loosely related topics together, does sticking a topic that is sort of vaguely related to an earlier topic under the same title as the loosely related original topic really serving the interests of users who are relying on thread titles to tell what the threads are about?
Well Xris get off his butt and make an EXA manga discussion, Spoiler and Speculation discussion as well. Seriously, he should make those of this year.