View Single Post
Old 2010-11-01, 18:09   Link #130
Seiryuu

I suspect Ayase's not as horrible as she seems. It really felt to me like, once she calmed down and patched things up, she managed to figure out Kyousuke's game. Or at least suspect that that was his game. And with her initial tirade, I have some suspicion that she's been deceived and betrayed in the past. She seems to have very strong feelings about lies and secrets, a little too strong to just be her sense of right and wrong.
And I don't think Kyousuke's really taking the route he took here too much. It doesn't seem like his main plan of defense, but rather his last resort, taking the shot for her when nothing he can think of will stop a person from attacking her.
Part of Ayase's problem is she jumped in at the deep end. If she wants to be a real friend, I think she should at some point ask Kirino to lend her the first seasons of her favorite anime series, or some of the 12+ versions of her favorite games, so she could see what Kirino's fallen in love with without the erotic stuff that will make her close her mind completely. Who knows, she might find she likes Meruru and dating sims, and if Kirino can find some opening to get her interested in anime/manga, eventually Ayase may even warm up to eroge. She'll probably still think it's a little creepy to see these siblings playing incest games though.