View Single Post
Old 2011-09-18, 14:09   Link #6124
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post

Acnologia is the Black Dragon ? Waiting confirmation at the next chapter.
Here is my teory for what that black flying giant thing probably is; As we already know for a fact however that Zeref has atleast a small but most likely big role in the disappearance of the dragons from the conversation between Grandine and Igneel in one of those chapters at the beggining of story. So I wonder if that black dragon will causing to end of the human era and by summoning other missing dragons, will it be start of new Dragon Age? If story turns out to be like this then expect to see new Dragon Slayers who is going to fight with those dragons from now on and of course Natsu needs to be get stronger after going through some harsh training with the other three dragon slayer along with him in the guild. I'm also waiting to see what is that thing and want to see confirmation at the next chapter. So inevitable death is coming and I wonder who is going to get killed by that Black Dragon aka Acnologia. It's going to be one of our favorite characters probably, we can say that for sure by looking to Natsu's dreadful face back in the Charle's prescience.