View Single Post
Old 2013-01-11, 07:41   Link #22470
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
About Kakine, someone brought up a quote of something he had said before that had me thinking if he was suppose to represent a 'failed' Accelerator who didn't save Last Order....
I think that mihgt have been me, bringing up this quote:

Quote:
“…She actually said no matter how dark or cold the world you are in, she’ll definitely bring you back?”

Kakine said with a face stained by blood.

The reason he attacked Yomikawa isn’t because she was in his way. From the beginning, Kakine’s eyes only had Accelerator. That slight hesitation, the slight hesitation in front of Yomikawa that he will step off the path of evil, was the reason he attacked Yomikawa.

To him, that hesitation, is the obstacle.

If Accelerator has given up evil, then just what has he himself lost to?

Because of that, Kakine Teitoku raged.

That’s impossible! How could it be that easy?! This is our world. This is the end of darkness and despair!! You babble on with fancy words, but at the end of the end, you rely on something like this. This is what you called ascetics?!”

A shattering speech. Lead by rage and ill will, the words that are illogical smashed against Accelerator’s body like blast waves.

In the end you are the same as me, unable to protect anybody. After this many more will die, killed by a mongrel like me. Isn’t that right, Accelerator!! Didn’t you also slaughter your way to where you are now!!”

Kakine shakily stood upright with his body stained by blood and grime.