View Single Post
Old 2011-02-02, 05:20   Link #7709
Used Can

I've just finished reading the latest chapter. There's not much to spoil about, since it was pretty much a slice-of-life chapter, but in my opinion, it was rather nice. Either way, this chapter confirmed Athena is indeed lacking her memories and her powers, and all she remembers is that the person Athena trusts the most is Hayate.

I believe this is rather important, considering Athena, right now as Alice, should have the mentality of a 6 years old child, yet she has that too-mature-for-her-age personality from TEotW arc. I'm bringing this up because many people seemed to have found her personality a bit too odd back in the previously mentioned arc, and thought she may have had that behaviour because she had probably spent several years in the Royal Garden. So, the fact she currently has no memories and still shows that personality makes me believe this is simply how she is.