View Single Post
Old 2007-07-22, 19:40   Link #89
EgoSannin

[Manga] Shippuden and Naruto's Origin Theories!!!

-You know that name Uzumaki Naruto means Whirlpool.Yes that spiral water thingy.You'll be surprised at the end of my theory.

-Fuuton:RasenShiruken is the combination of Wind element based shiruken and Rasengan (Spiral Sphere).It is Naruto's best weapon now but it's incomplete.

-Here is the fatal Theory.I think his complete justu will be named as :
"NimpouFuuton : ShippuRasenShiruken" means Legendery Hurricane with Windy Spikes..!! Rasengan's whirl making ability uses wind(air) to create Hurricanes and wind Shuriken's absolut cutting ability makes it ultimate jutsu.!!!

-He will going to use Water element.Because his true origin is water.Hidden village of rain makes it very very possible.And also ****Pein maybe Naruto's father/uncle/elder brother.????

-anyway Naruto Shippuden named series goal is telling the whole naruto world while naruto creates his ultimate Hurrica jutsu.So the name is Shippuden(Hurricane Chronicles).

-Maybe end of Shippuden we might see Naruto's first relative.Uzumaki something..

***I have more theories in http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...=51285&page=22
EgoSannin is offline   Reply With Quote