View Single Post
Old 2010-01-28, 00:33   Link #323
blewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
So how many episodes will this be? How "close" is the adaption really? I mean, is the manga over yet? I don't want this to have another original ending so that I have to go read the manga :X.

I can't wait for this to end, i really want to watch it. Though for some reason, i liked the animation of the original series better than this current one. I've seen like a few episodes, and it looks kind of weird (anyone else feel the same way?).
same here. I actually held off watching Brotherhood till last week, and caught up to date in 3 days. Waiting for so long since I last watched episode 1 of Brotherhood and got this really strange feeling that "I can't take the animation, Edward's hair looks too bright", I think watching it now has given me enough time to get that feeling off me, lol.

Anyway, I started watching from Brotherhood episode 13 (everything else before is too similar to the first series). And I just got so hooked! There's so much more details in this series. It's got great music. Faster pace than the first series, but a lot more action. Some characters also get more scenes and character development... I only regret not being able to wait longer, else I can watch the entire series in one go instead of waiting for the next episode.

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote