View Single Post
Old 2006-12-06, 12:54   Link #84
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
well hiraishin is not teleportation,it is teleportation through the seal thing. that makes his actions loose time...
I think I know what you are trying to say... but just in case teleportation is teleportation an doesn't lose time if you do it through a seal. I think you meant that he has to plant the seal, etc. and thus its not "instant" in that aspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
also if yondaime places a seal to a kunai and spot it somewhere back of his opponent,if the opponent is fast enough and put 1 step backwards yondi will be in trouble...
You can't be faster than 0 seconds and that's the key to this jutsu. I'm sure that Yondy was aware of this, I mean he pointed out the weakness in the sharingan right?

He prb has a to either go backward foward or on top of the person upside down.

Besides, from what it seems like he can be at multiple places at the same time with this jutsu or if you like teleport through each seal at 0 seconds = same thing.

There are some disadvantages though.

1) If the seal is seen than some can have a kage bunshin ready or a partner knowing that he will come. (I'm sure yondy can counter this, but point being he'd have to counter it since it is a flaw).

2) Something that goes 360 like kaiten, with some super crazy good anticipation.

3) If he has a an "escape" seal have a trap there.

4) If you know that he placed a seal on you; somehow switch it w/ a fake and than when yondy teleports to where you think you are instead you place the seal over a deep canyon or bed of spikes.

5) Suicide bomber! Some jutsu where if you get hit or make contact you blow up (or a kage bunshin!)

But with this said, someone dumb using this jutsu would get caught. I doubt yondy would be dumb enough to get caught in these b/c in all reality this is a MONSTER jutsu.

I think Naruto would be good with this jutsu b/c even though he is done he can think a couple of steps ahead and be rather innovative with his jutsu. He's got some "fighting smarts" but common sense ouch...

Kinda like those really book smart ppl that have no common sense.
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote