View Single Post
Old 2009-06-18, 11:17   Link #60
marvelB

Getting a better look at the color spread now, I find it pretty amusing that Mr. 3's playing a shamisen. Gotta love Buggy flashing things up as usual, too. Oh, and even though the rest of Luffy's crew aren't in the spread, they ARE on the Jump cover, so no big loss there, I suppose.....

Anyways, it looks like Hell's Judgement isn't actually acidic, but it spreads VERY quickly through just about anything (amusingly enough, Magellan's poison "demon" actually mimics his poses, heh ). Also, while Iva and Inazuma have managed to return, they still haven't recovered from the poison..... apparently, Iva grabbed his partner and winked his way up to the main entrance from level 3. I think that's a pretty good testament to the okama king's strength right there......

Anyhow, Magellan's as much of a beast as ever: He managed to block Luffy's Gear 3 attack with his poison. I'm much more curious to see how he'll be handled now that everyone's escaped. IMO, it would sorta be a waste for him to get OHKO'd by Blackbeard or Shiryuu or whatever after all the effort Luffy and co. went through to stop him. Furthermore, he seemed quite determined to stop Luffy, so I still think that he might chase them at sea. Maybe he can use Venom Road to hitch a ride on one of Jinbei's whale sharks......