View Single Post
Old 2009-07-24, 14:48   Link #1278
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4tran
Who were these more than a billion people who agreed with the Destiny Plan? All I could count were Rey, Shinn, and Durandal's lackeys - can you point me to the rest? Besides, it's war, not a popularity contest, so why should anyone really care about how popular Durandal's idea was?
I guess you forgot the point about a billion fudgin’ people that would have to stand in line at some DESTINY PLAN facility and get their blood-samples or WTFhaveyou-sample taken so it can be determined what job they would be best for…You also must be forgetting that other than Cagali’s Orb and I guess Switzerland, Dullindal had the world on his side to an overwhelming degree…People were screaming his name like a hook from a Micheal Jackson “Feed the World” song…Even after Messiah was Yamato’d it was shown that people were still on earth pissed that ZAFT had lost…

This goes to my original point of contrast that states that no matter what HE WANTED TO DO, he couldn’t do it without a HUGE, beyond fair margin of Earth and Space behind it…You can’t drop syringes on people from a deathray, and since he had already established ZAFT as a force against Djbril and #1 aid-merchant after “Break the World” he had clear support worldwide (One thing the show actually does give fair evidence on) Support that a piece of paper in a notebook scribbled DESTINY PLAN wouldn’t be enuff to eradicate, nevermind making some pink haired Miley Cyrus think it was ARMAGEDDEN on the universe… What would be the point in sacrificing all that he went thru to get the support of the world with trying to do this via threat of deathray??

Moreover, Dullindal couldn’t bully this plan even if he wanted to because of the scope implied, but (like many who watched this show) he went a little bat$hit after it was shown that 2 people (Kira and Lacus) and their team of super allstar good-guy terrorists could pwn an entire universal army with no sweat or lost mechanical limbs…By the time he tried to blow up Orb and his own squad he had lost pretty much everything he had gained in the propaganda for implementing his plan…

Quote:
(Concerning Lacus’ plothax) That's only true if you assign the term "hax" to anything you don't understand .
This is funny since you basically concede that you don’t understand her, atleast not to the point you’d have any clue what she’d be up to in a subsequent story…Nice wraparound man….That’s why she’s hax because she can seemingly do anything at anytime to suit the story, as you earlier, unknowingly admitted…