View Single Post
Old 2010-04-10, 13:07   Link #2018
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
How ya guys doin'? Done bitching or are you still going strong?

Dude. It's perspective. What the hell? Okay Shirou was OOC to someone in HF, he was IC to someone else in HF. I don't udnerstand, the problem is pretty simple: Both of you are going "THIS IS TRUTHZ!" and the other is going "UR WRONGZ!1"

Can this go back into a Q&A thread now? The original question probably being half a page down now, if not an entire page. Go collect yourselves and pick up that common sense you two dropped. The question wasn't all that difficult. GBD. Cherry, you turned this into an argument. Do learn to fix that~
True enough it may have gone off on a tangent, but you're being exceedingly unprofessional here by talking down to them like they are children who needed to be browbeaten.

Besides, I've looked into other questions and they get into pages of conversation as well. This is still a board for discussion.

Although yes, guys you should probably take the convo to game discussion from this point if you feel it has become a full fledged debate.
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote