Thread: Licensed Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-21, 23:23   Link #2359
Raincollie
A certain collie of rain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Washed it out. We don't know when she dyed it. And she did not have it in that flashback where Ao looks at her from a distance.
We can assume she dyed it about 9 or 10 years prior to the beginning of the series, considering Ao's appearance, being 2 or 3 years old. No arguments on the wash-out part.

On a different note, if Ao's a human-coralian hybrid, shouldn't his aging rate be, at least by a bit, different than any other human's? Or is that just a feature he grabbed from his dad completely?

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Eureka doesn't age, certainly not in any way similar to a human. Gonzy may simply have been designed to look old.
Don't get me wrong, I just put Eureka as a general example for a Coralian. I agree on the part that he may have just been 'created' with the appearance of an old man, but that's not my point. What I was trying to say is when Coralians (eventually, depending on their aging rate) become old, their hair just might turn white as humans'. Taking Dr. Mischa's note about the biology of Coralians being almost perfectly identical to humans', it's considerable. Not forcing my opinions, though.
Raincollie is offline   Reply With Quote