View Single Post
Old 2009-01-23, 23:00   Link #839
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Lets not start with the whole poor Yuki thing or letting her onto her soap box. Everyone in this dang series is having a hard time. Hell, Zero is ones extremely messed up case. dude has been tormented constantly since the begging, had to kill hs own brother, the person he loves is leaving him for her brother, the whole damn world seems to be out for him. He seems to have no place to belong or wanted. There are many other cases and victims, so no poor Yuki here for me. I can care less about her.
Um. Okay but why is it that we can only talk about Zero? We can't feel sorry for Yuuki too? zero isn't the only character in this manga, he's just the only one that matters? This chapter showed a lot about Yuuki thinking about her past. Zero get's how many of those chapters? And we can't talk about her when she just had one?

Zero is the one choosing to go without Yuuki. She's a vampire, and he can't stand it. Things aren't exactly definite in the whole Kaname X Yuuki part. Not yet anyway , but he didn't even fight for her. He doesn't want to deal with Yuuki. That was his choice. As for anybody else. His past gave him a hard time
relating with anyone. But if he had really wanted to he could have let somebody in. There were people who cared about him ( Yuuki,Kain, his former master, most of the girl's in school. The fact is he want's to be alone right now. He likes to push people away. They were people who wanted to be there for him but he wouldn't aloow it, and that was his choice.

Everybody is out to get him, poor Zero. Is that all that anybody thinks about around here? I mean ya it was sad but is he the only character in this manga? Is he the only one were aloud to talk about or feel sorry for?
O'kay I am done. And let me just say major cool points to the students for excepting Aido sama. That part was cute.