View Single Post
Old 2009-01-24, 00:33   Link #840
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torri_fay_torren@hot View Post
Um. Okay but why is it that we can only talk about Zero? We can't feel sorry for Yuuki too? zero isn't the only character in this manga, he's just the only one that matters? This chapter showed a lot about Yuuki thinking about her past. Zero get's how many of those chapters? And we can't talk about her when she just had one?

Zero is the one choosing to go without Yuuki. She's a vampire, and he can't stand it. Things aren't exactly definite in the whole Kaname X Yuuki part. Not yet anyway , but he didn't even fight for her. He doesn't want to deal with Yuuki. That was his choice. As for anybody else. His past gave him a hard time
relating with anyone. But if he had really wanted to he could have let somebody in. There were people who cared about him ( Yuuki,Kain, his former master, most of the girl's in school. The fact is he want's to be alone right now. He likes to push people away. They were people who wanted to be there for him but he wouldn't aloow it, and that was his choice.

Everybody is out to get him, poor Zero. Is that all that anybody thinks about around here? I mean ya it was sad but is he the only character in this manga? Is he the only one were aloud to talk about or feel sorry for?
O'kay I am done. And let me just say major cool points to the students for excepting Aido sama. That part was cute.
Read what I said: "there are many other cases and victims". I only used Zero as a reference. If you wanted me to talk about everyone we would go on for several pages now wouldn't we? I merely used him as as example.

A Yuki wanted to be with Kaname, that was HER choice. It takes two for a relationship, one way doesn't work. All I was trying to say was Yuki ISN'T THE ONLY ONE having a hard time, nor suffering the most.

Last edited by ThoHell; 2009-01-24 at 00:49.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote