View Single Post
Old 2010-10-24, 07:33   Link #40
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles88 View Post
Did Kirino friend in school found out that Kirino is otaku?If yes did they remain friend with Kirino or they avoid her initially?
If you're talking about Ayase (the one with blue hair which looks a bit like her) who is probably her closest friend so far, nope.
You can tell by Kirino's reaction and answers when Ayase asked her if she was free.
Though I personally don't think that Ayase would stop being friends with her if Kirino told her about it or even if Ayase found out by accident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeromono
While Kyousuke might be commended for having the balls, does he really have to shout all the time and even threaten his own father with physical violence ? Is that how you persuade your dad? Is that how people get their point across these days ?
It was stated somewhere else already but because Kyousuke's parents always preferred Kirino over Kyousuke regarding asking where they went, what they did, etc. he generally has a hard time creating any influence simply by trying to talk to his father.
To make his dad take notice and fully understand and partially accept what he is talking about, he has to scream like that.
Well, that he grabbed his father physically is debatable but it proved to be effective and it was rather intentional than out of anger or not knowing what to do, he also expected getting punched. Or at least he didn't not expect it.
If it was his mom, he probably wouldn't have to scream as much.
His father is indeed the old-fashioned type but at the same time he is in my eyes also trying to tolerate the next generation's view of things which is very good.
My father is actually similar to that (Chinese family).
Though I don't exactly get hit, he can still threatens to in certain situations.