View Single Post
Old 2011-01-23, 18:24   Link #1019
Westlo
Lets be reality

Guys the XBL leaked achievements is correct so Lei Lei is in this, I mean we just got Evil Ryu and Oni unlocked in Super Street Fighter IV AE (thanks China for hacking those boards) and the leaked achievements for the unannounced DLC (which is rumored to hit June) shows clearing arcade mode on medium or higher with 4 characters, those four obviously being Yun, Yang, Evil Ryu and Oni.

As for da50sent he is in.

Quote:
The spanish interview was confirmed to be a mistranslation(from japanese to spanish) btw.
Sent wasn't disconfirmed,Niitsuma just said that he wasn't on the list Marvel gave them(like Shuma Gorath so he's in)
Tears are going to be salty.
Unity and Event hubs is going to be hilarious when Sent gets revealed.. but they just have to...

Also I like the fanservice in this win quote from Trish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
I alo doubt about Lei lei, Seth Killian said no more Darkstalkers characters apart from Morrigan and Felicia.
Seth didn't say that it was Niitsuma, and his quote was they wouldn't add any more DS characters to the game from now on (of course they already had Lei Lei in). Seth's a god damn liar btw....

No more shotos after ryu (oh hey akuma, sup)
We didn't nerf Sagat, we made him stronger! (got nerfed hard)
Cammy in AE can do everything Sako does except for instant Cannon Strike (has to be near peak of jump to do it)
Ken got a new move! (yeah he got an second ultra but so did everyone else.. you don't say shit like that when Ken has about 4-5 other moves not in SFIV like crazy kicks, crescent kick, air throw, roll)
Fei Long can command grab and ultra (nope)
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote