View Single Post
Old 2011-11-13, 19:38   Link #50
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Just finished the episode now. I liked it a lot more than the previous one. Mainly because of the Baqto and the Zalem and Euba MS, I LOVE the sound effect you hear when their mono-eyes light up. Plus, solid ammo firing guns, everyone loves those!

As for the possible situation of the Zalem having a UE in their possession due to retreating right before it arrived, I didn't really get that feeling. I saw the situation as them seeing the Baqto before the Gundam, and got the hell out of there, but stuck around just in case either MS won so they could get their hands on it.

But anyway I liked this ep a lot. Good action, awesome new UE, no mysterious stuff to bring about more questions, etc.

8/10 for me.

The highlight of the episode for me was Flit telling Emily that he's gonna stick around the Diva by his own will. Regardless of the dangers, good man. Of course Emily was still "But you have to consult me before making important decisions about YOUR LIFE, how dare you!"

Regardless, I think she's gonna realize that there is nothing she can do to stop him.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote