View Single Post
Old 2012-09-22, 16:01   Link #4083
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Might wanna tuned down the claims of nobility a little Campione or not he's still basicialy human so keeping rogue gods from screwing with natural order of things on a large scale does benefit him too. Also it has been shown he enjoys the fights with the rogue gods and other Campiones even if he does regert the destruction caused in the aftermath.
Umm. So he should melancholily fight against god while preparing to get scolded for the damage afterwards? It's really unhealthy, you know?

Of course it benefits him if he defeats the heretic gods to prevent more catastrophes. But he's not someone who'd ask something in return. What if he fails into despair because of something and simply gave up fighting to save the day? Would you always say that it benefits him to fight god because he'll be affected by the catastrophes the gods do if he does not fight so there is no need to be grateful for him?

I'm grateful for the Allied for winning WW2 although they cared so little about the Asians like me during that time. They dropped the bomb anywhere near Japanese base and a lot of innocent people killed or lost their home. But it's far better than being conquered by the fanatic Japanese Imperial Army during that time. We almost had no means to fight against the Japanese then...

Of course, I think that the Allied probably didn't care about our life that much... But we stood no chance against the Japanese during that time and could only hope the Allied would get rid of them for us. It'd be much more worse if we were to fight against the Japanese by ourselves. Approximately 30M people were killed by Japanese during WW2, most of which are Chinese (according to Chinese claim). I don't know what would happen if the Allied just simply decided to abandon us to face hell alone, like they did to Poland...
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote