View Single Post
Old 2012-09-22, 16:15   Link #4084
Kadi
知識の探求者

To get a break from kleeyok's endless bitching (seriously, why do are you still here if Campione annoys you so much?):

I LOVE the girls. Most of all Yuri, Erica, Liliana and Ena. Oh, wait, that's all of them.

Yuri is badass in ways the other girls can't begin to match and it's too adorable when she teases Godou. They have a really nice chemistry going on between them and reading it just makes me smile.
Erica is badass and the way she gets jealous when the other girls get close to Godou... it's just cute. She loves him, it shows, and it's awesome.
Liliana is badass and the fulfillment she gains from being around Godou just makes me smile. And her. That's greatness of character.
Ena is badass and believe it or not, even more badass. Her badassness took the cake at first, Erica took it from her, and then Ena took it back tenfold and added a cookie on top. She may have received the least changes in character over time, but she doesn't even need to change. She's okay the way she is and once she does change... I might fall fer her all over again.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote