Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-23, 01:44   Link #15020
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
I work 60 hours a week or more, depending on the work load. I've had one vacation in over 6 years, and have one day off a week through-out. Hell I was working before I had my driver's license 15 years ago. And I'll be working until I'm 80 the way our Government is fucking everything up for the rest of us. So pardon me if I don't feel sorry for you and your story. Yes keep calling us names if it makes you feel better. Must make you feel like a big man using the words tea baggers, douche-bags, etc. Meanwhile, the people you support keep ripping the rest of us off, then keep wanting more of what we've worked for every year. Because you obviously are entitled to our labor.

Yes sir master. Let me work another 10 hours this week for you. Whatever you say Master. I'm just a worker who exists for you. No Master, I don't need that over-time pay, you can have it for whatever you think is worthy.
I can't really understand this. Basically we've gotten to the point where uplifting other Americans, we're not even taking illegal immigrants anymore, is somehow abhorrent to people. When a society won't even contribute to other members of it then it begins to crumble.

It's great you did all those things. Take pride it in but I don't see the point of using it to look down on others. We all have different life situations. Things aren't simple in which we are all born with the same challenges and follow the same road but I think society should contribute to helping everyone and their is a moral obligation for those who are in a situation to help uplift others to do so.