View Single Post
Old 2010-12-18, 19:34   Link #1413
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
And here I thought Naruto was somewhat overly obsessed on a borderline creepy level with Sasuke, but they don't have jack on Sion and Ryner's level of creepiness...

That's just it. I understand Naruto's obsession towards Sasuke. He was his way of life and the first person that ever taught him teamwork and friendship (I.E Haku's Mirror/Forest of Death). Then they move on and become rivals. Then witness each other's struggles. (Naruto was there when Itachi puts Sasuke into a coma.) Then they fight each other and slowly separate.

But as for Ryner... I really do not see any tragedy with him. No one is shunning him for being Alpha. Hell look at him in the Academy. He made many MANY friends yet he doesn't want to put out. He always sits and sleeps. Kiefer even fell in love with that teabag. WTF.. Then he goes all sad and feeling sorry for himself while others seems fine interacting with him. He sees himself as a monster while others don't even give a crap. I mean look at Ryner using the Alpha Stigma so freely... He is not risking being out of control. The only times that happen was where he was forced to by a Ruin Fragment.

This series sucks. Too much talking, bad voice acting - mainly on Ryner. Such a "Suck" person. He loves that word he mind as well bash his head on the wall and die.

2/10

P.S: Who else out there raised an eyebrow when you first hear Sion's and that Purple guy's voice and find out that they are guys??

I was screaming. I was traumatized. I was.... It was wrong! They are sooooo hot - yet they are guys?! *Vomits
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote