View Single Post
Old 2008-09-23, 00:48   Link #764
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by othera View Post
I loved this series!

Anyone know whats with the falling pots and stuff?..

The OP is so unique to.

This is my single favorite series ever and a second season would be damn awsome, however it seems there won't be one Hazuki is so damn cute.

Only things i didn't like was they should of put arte into the series earlier and hazuki's hair constantly changes length(in a bath scene its all wrapped up in a tiny towl, then in most scenes its faily long sometimes its down to her waist, others its halfway between shoulders and waist...)

Anyone know any other series like this? Or if there will be a season 2 :P
the falling pots are a sight gag -- the japanese version of Homer's "D'oh!!" Thank the director of the series (Shinbo) for most of those.

The OP is unique.... inspiring either instant love or the desire to stab one's ears with shish kabobs I love the tune though it rots my teeth.

Agree, Hazuki is Growly Cuteness.

Um... her hair doesn't change length - she wears it in different styles. Long hair can be wrapped up and such. There are a few scenes where they aren't terribly consistent with its length though.

You might take a look at the series "Karin" if you like semi-comedic vampire stories. If you like supernatural romances... you might also take a look at "Spice and Wolf". The character personalities and situations are quite different but there's a common thread so to speak.