View Single Post
Old 2010-04-18, 08:11   Link #2313
ziggi92

I think Zenkichi very abnormal ,you just have look he learned Savate just because He hate fighting and also that he is one of few that can stop Medaka to in demon mode.
Also stand by my words that Zenkichi is equal of Medaka in terms abnormal but because of his down to earth personality that would not use full powers by forsake of Medaka just his fear of fighting.
I think they are two types of abnormal 1 who do what he wants to and nr.2 The calulating type who thinks through and his always one step head.

Type1 are more like: King, 10 year old kid and Medaka are this kind of type because of their personality and Abilites ,

Type 2 are more like: Naze, Maguro, Zenkichi: why Zenkichi because it fits with his peronality where his thinking of best interest of group have to just in newest chapter that he kept his cool while Judo prince was furious.

What I think will happened in coming chapter will focus more about student council where they started with Judo Prince and his relationship with Medaka started and now they moved focus to swimming girl how her relationship between her and Medaka and likely finnish with Relationship between Zenkichi and Medaka.
What more likely to happend his Zenkichi Medaka with her new personality which I think will more like when she is demon mode.

And what interest me is why didn't Medaka changed in demon mode when lost her personality like she in chapter 21.
ziggi92 is offline   Reply With Quote