View Single Post
Old 2010-09-22, 17:29   Link #203
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post
Actually, apparently someone mentioned that in Japan when children are possessed by demons or are demon spawns they will have natural white hair that cannot be disguised even with dye. Maybe Dante's demon powers slowly awaken in this game, or he always had problems with his identity hence he dyed his hair black (but you can see the whiteness seeping back in in the trailer).

Well there's actually a lot of potential with DmC's world, espeically when they have such a stylish character. To be honest you can still see some of Dante's "flare" in the trailer when he used that demon's eye to put out his cigarette.
It's not just about the hair, it was obvious from me from the start of the trailer they're gonna give it back with the over lapping white images. It's either going to be in the gameplay or as the story progresses. Reminded me of Jason Todd the 2nd Robin who in Earth103 had red hair and dyed it black, now it's canon to the Batman storyline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Bad god of war clone confirmed.
^
What he said. That is why Iam afraid of what the gameplay would be especially seeing the chain staff or sword he wields.

The only thing I like so far is the music.

EDIT:

OLD SCHOOL DANTE IS NOT COOL ANYMORE?!

Now that's drawing the line >_< :f rustrated:

http://scrawlfx.com/2010/09/ninja-th...t-cool-anymore

He's and MVC3 and he's not COOL?!!!

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2010-09-22 at 17:42.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote