Thread: Licensed Hidamari Sketch
View Single Post
Old 2007-02-11, 00:20   Link #93
Kilgamayan
Ow! My nutbladder!
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Really, no harm meant. I have limited knowledge of the seiyuus of this show (except Yuko Gotou) since checking them all I was seeing were secondary parts (concerning shows I've seen).
Scrolling Ryoko's list though, (I haven't watched Mai Otome), I've noticed she dubbed Hinata. Amaenaideyo is one of the most recent shows I've seen, and if there's a really good thing in it, especially on second season, it's Hinata and her voice acting. So, I was totally complimenting her.

I noticed that Shintani, other than her last name, is also the fansub group name. I was wondering if it there was a correlation, or if it was a coincidence. Your "defence" of the seiyuu now makes me actually think of the first option
I'm not offended or anything, I was just surprised that Hinata would be the first character that came to someone's mind when they heard Ryoko's name. My first and foremost will always be Milfeulle Sakuraba, but even after that Hinata is fairly far down the list.

I suppose that if Hinata was the only role of hers you'd heard recently, then it would be first you'd think of when you heard her again.
Kilgamayan is offline   Reply With Quote