View Single Post
Old 2009-08-25, 15:04   Link #116
Gotank
Evil Chewy Thing

Quote:
Nice! I actually like most of the songs that you've listed. Hope to see more reccomendations from you ^^
Thanks! I actually have a HUGE load of anime songs I enjoy (or at least find interest/merit in). Most of which are either already mentioned here by series, or paid so little attention to that I figure most people won't bother with them. Heheh.

Utawarerumono's insert song, Kimi ga Tame has a very sad melody and was well choreographed into the episode.

Steel Angel Kurumi's ED, Eternal Steel Angel, is probably one of the few saving graces to an otherwise rather mediocre series. Fun trumpet licks and of course, a great melody.

Negima!?'s OP, 1000% SPARKING!. Great melody and key changes. The electric guitar solo is one of the better ones I've come across. Overall a very driving song.

Stellvia's OP, Asu e no Brilliant Road. Wonderfully unique melody in the chorus, as with most of Angela's songs it seems.

Kurokami's ED, Irodori no Nai Sekai. Rather difficult to describe the feeling of desolation in the song.

Oh, and I'm not sure if this would qualify since it's more of an OST piece, but I think most viewers would agree that Code Geass R2's Continued Story (ep 25 insert song) would fit in here.

Working on a big project!
Gotank is offline   Reply With Quote