View Single Post
Old 2007-10-23, 05:53   Link #27
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Modern or Old version, i still don't consider Kyou a tsundere. True, she has the traits almost always found in those, but simply being violent and rash does not immediately a tsundere make. Neither do hiding/denying ones feelings - that would make 80% of all people a tsundere. Is Sekai from SD a tsundere ? As it stands now, i see her just as a girl with wild personality. While her behavior is a very good setup for a tsundere, she has yet to devolve to that state in my opinion. If else fails, use my racial ability 'Hate Tsundere On Sight'. I don't dislike Kyou thus far

Aside from hiding ones feelings not being a necessary indicator of being a tsundere, there might be a lot of reasons for her not making a move on Tomoya (assuming she has a thing for him, which is true, most likely), something like Ryou possibly having a crush on him as well. As pampering of her sister as she seems to be, i doubt she would make a move on him if she knew about Ryou having a crush on him.
Hmmm, that's interesting....what would you consider a tsundere, then?

Maybe she would qualify for your definition of tsundere if she does a violent act unprovoked? One might say that she never really got violent on her own initiative, after all....somewhat like Tomoyo, we've only seen her throw dictionaries or kicks whenever provoked.

Just making a wild guess on your preference here.