View Single Post
Old 2008-08-12, 05:47   Link #237
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

I made that mistake once. Because I assumed S would be good enough, I had to replay 2-1, 2-2, 2-3, 2-4 and Satsuki vs Ruputna because of it. I really don't want to have to go through that again. The moves I missed out on the the lost mana/levels eventually made progress impossible.

Plus I'm a perfectionist/masochist/gamer by nature. I unlocked all 180 emblems in Sonic Advenutre 2, all 140 in Sonic Adventure 1, all 290 trophies in Super Smash Brothers Melee, unlocked and beat Master Mode with 32 of the 40 characters in F-Zero GX (I'm still ticked off the virtually impossible nature of the Story Mode made it impossible to unlock all the secret/AX characters, they looked cool/spunky) and beat every single Ghost on every single track, managed to do the 9-day Pikmin Challenge (the split-second specific guide to do it in the minmum possible of 9 days instead of 30), maxed out Pyro Achievement Weapons in Team Fortress 2 on 3 different accounts and I've also levelled 6 different classes to 70 in World of Warcraft.

Well, if that patch is supposed to make it work...what on earth did it do? I don't see that Sands of Time rule being enforced and I'm not seeing any IT differences yet either.

Edit: I think I may have found a problem. I have never been able to get this game to run from the root/main folder or from the No DVD 01.00.00 folder. I've only ever gotten it to work from the Narukana.exe in the NoDvD 01.00.01 folder. Is that a bad thing?

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2008-08-12 at 06:19.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote