View Single Post
Old 2011-12-26, 05:05   Link #888
Samari
World's Greatest

I saw Mission Impossible 4 today. It was alright, but I felt like I was seeing a repeat of Mission Impossible 3. It just didn't break new ground. On the other hand I should maybe cut it some slack as it could have been far worse like a lot of third sequels are.

I also saw The Hangover Part II finally. I enjoyed the first one and this one is pretty predictable during the majority of the film, but it's still interesting and funny to see these guys go through the experience and make it seem like they really did screw up again and they are in yet another awful situation.

I wanted to see more of Bradley Cooper and I heard about another movie he was in called Limitless, so I checked it out. It was a really cool concept and it seemed a little more original than a lot of the other things that are being put out now and days. I'm sure there are some motifs in the movie that have been told in other stories over and over again. There always are. Still, I felt like I was seeing something different than what I usually watch. A pretty cool film.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote